All Clearance Reduced An Additional 25% thru 6/18/18 SHOP NOW ►
Clearance Wall Decor
Page 1 of 2
Page 1 of 2

ALL Clearance Reduced An Additional 25% thru Monday
* 25% off applies to already reduced prices in our Clearance section only. Prices shown on our web site already reflect the 25% savings. This is a total savings of 55%-80% off original retail prices. Offer not valid for taxes, shipping, handling, monogramming, gift certificates, or prior orders. Touch of Class® reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion or any order due to system error, fraud, or unforeseen problems. We reserve the right to limit quantities per order. This sale ends Monday, June 18, 2018 at 11:59pm EDT.

Use discount wall sconces to frame a large mirror, or create an interesting vignette with low-priced wall plaques instead. Our clearance wall decor section offers savings from 40 to 70 percent off, so you can fashion any arrangement you please. Whether you're after a metal wall plaque or ceramic decorative plates, pinpoint wall decorations that will complement your aesthetic. We offer wall decor in styles from coastal to Southwestern, and designs include pine cones, fleurs-de-lis, florals and much more.

Explore the countless wall decorations at your disposal. Browse our wall decor sale for clearance wall mirrors that make a room appear larger and brighter. Clearance decorative plates make for a homey presentation, while clearance wall organization racks and hooks fend off clutter. Crown clearance wall shelves with candles and figurines, or keep an eye on the time with clearance wall clocks. Above the door frame, clearance door toppers add an ornamental accent. Display faux greenery with clearance wall pockets, or strike up some mood lighting with clearance wall sconces. Finally, bestow an artistic aspect with clearance wall plaques, or customize light switches and outlets with clearance switchplates.

Combine discount shelves with accent mirrors and photo frames for a fascinating wall vignette. Whether bedecked in metal olive branches or openwork fleur motifs, wall shelves lend a layer of elegance to shelf sitters and other small accents. Inexpensive wall sconces, meanwhile, double as lighting and artwork. Find tealight candle holders adorned with leafy branches, or exhibit wall sconces with elegant scrollwork. If you're more interested in reducing clutter, our unusual wall hooks should do the trick. Shaped like cats, cowboy boots or musical instruments, these hooks and hook racks hold hats and coats.

Delve into our clearance wall decor sale for remarkable decorations. From switchplates to wall clocks, find just the right touch among our selection.