If you want unique accents for your kitchen, the What's Cookin' Chef Tiles are perfect for you. Handcrafted ceramic tiles, hand-glazed and kiln-fired, each feature a brown background with a chef. Each tile has unique textures and brilliant handpainted colors. Tiles can be displayed on the built-in easels, on walls, or even affixed to walls like any other ceramic tiles. Chef I is holding a glass of red wine. Chef II (no longer available) is holding a glass of white wine. Tiles are sold individually; each is 8" sq.
• Specify Chef I or Chef II (no longer available)
• Can be displayed as wall art or affixed to your wall
• Each has a built-in easel for tabletop use
• Tiles can also be used as kitchen trivets!
• Black display stand in the trivet image is not included
These tiles each feature a brown background with a chef dressed in white cooking over a stove.
What's Cookin' Chef Tiles are ceramic.
These items can be used as ceramic tiles on walls by soaking the tiles in water for 2-3 hours to remove the cork. You can then permanently affix the tiles to the wall like any ceramic tiles. Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use polishes, chemicals, or abrasives.